If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may be entitled to a refund.
- Your item must be in its original unused condition, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- We must be notified of your intent to return the item within 10 days from the time delivery confirmation shows delivery, and the return must arrive at our location within 30 days of delivery.
- We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error is not applicable for a return.
Instructions for return
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return and we will send you a Return Goods Authorization number.
- Mail your returned item to:
- Please include a copy of the Return Goods Authorization in your package.
- You are responsible for paying for shipping costs to return the item.
Items that have been personalized cannot be returned unless they are damaged or defective. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your item is in like-new condition, and not personalized, you may exchange your item for a different item. You will be charged for return shipping as well as the shipping of the replacement item.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, PayPal)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Most orders are shipped within 3 days or less if placed Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Weekend orders will be considered placed on the following Monday.
Custom orders or items that have to be manufactured may take longer. We will notify you when the item is shipped.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have the opportunity to cancel the order at that time if you so choose.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.